Having Trouble Registering for the Clearinghouse?
Are you having trouble registering for the Clearinghouse? Try these steps released from FMCSA:
Before you begin to register as an Employer in the Clearinghouse, please confirm that you have added the Clearinghouse role in your Portal profile.
To do this, please follow these steps:
- Login to the FMCSA portal->navigate to Account Management->My Profile->Portal Roles/USDOT#
- Confirm the presence of / or add the “DACH Motor Carrier Admin” role from the available roles list to your Requested Roles
- Note: you will need to add this role for each USDOT# in your Portal account.
- Click Update Profile
If the employer is the Portal Admin (Company Official), the role will be approved automatically. Return to the Clearinghouse to complete their registration.
If the employer is NOT the Portal Admin (Company Official), they will need to wait for the role to be approved before they can continue their registration in the Clearinghouse. We recommend they reach out to their Portal Admin (Company Official) to approve the role. They must approve the role in Portal.
Once they have completed the above steps, start the Clearinghouse Employer registration process and select “Yes, I have a FMCSA Portal Account” in Step 2 of the process
- They will then be prompted to enter your Portal credentials.
- After their Portal credentials are successfully verified, their Portal information will be brought into the registration process and will visible in their My Profile section after they have completed registration.
For more detailed instructions, please click on the following link for the registration job aid for employers. Employers
Ask how Lee Trans can become your third party administrator (TPA) by calling 936-632-1925.