Coronavirus (COVID-19) : Taking Care of our Partners
In an effort to protect our partners and our employees, Lee Trans has enforced the best practice guidelines issued federally. Our Executive Team continues to monitor the situation and meets daily to make changes as needed. We are pleased to report that as of today, March 18th, there still have not been any reported cases of COVID-19 in our community, county or surrounding counties. We have seen the numbers increasing in Texas, but so far, we have no reported cases. While we hope that continues, we will do our part to reduce the risk and exposure.
We are working closely with local government and our chamber to make certain we are following the guidelines they have implemented. In addition, we also want to let you know what we are doing to stay healthy and safe while making sure you still receive the service and turnaround times you’ve come to expect.
- We are requiring our employees to stay home if they show any common symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone exhibiting signs or symptoms of the virus.
- We are providing our staff with online tools for their education and guidance.
- We have restricted all non-essential business travel and conference attendance.
- We are conducting internal meetings virtually and have postponed large training sessions and events.
- We have increased workplace cleaning measures to reduce the risk of exposure and put plans in place to respond quickly in the event of an infection.
- All staff that has the ability to work remotely are doing so.
- We have requested that our staff cancel any personal travel plans they had previously scheduled if at all possible. If not possible, we are asking that they self-quarantine for 14 days upon their return.
- We have required all employees that traveled outside of the state within the last week to self-quarantine for 14 days.
- We are monitoring information available from the CDC to make certain we stay up-to-date on the most current recommendations.
- We are working with our staff to accommodate the closure of schools and daycare centers.
- We are limiting public access in the office and ask that clients refrain from doing business in person.
Our team is fully operational and ready to assist via phone or email with the same great customer service you are accustomed to receiving.
We appreciate your understanding as we navigate this difficult time nationwide.